Shop.ddob.com is for everyone, but not everyone has to agree to the terms and conditions of our service.
Your continued use of the Website constitutes your consent to the storage and access to cookies by shop.ddob.com website administrator. If you do not accept this, block the cookies in your browser settings or leave the website.
The Seller specified in §1 above shall be the controller of the Customer’s personal data. Customers may contact the Seller on issues related to personal data protection e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Customer’s personal data will be processed by the Seller in compliance with generally applicable provisions (including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – hereinafter referred to as GDPR), for the period of activities aimed at accomplishment of purposes, in relation to which the data have been collected.
2. The Seller processes Customers’ data for the purpose of:
a) performance of agreement on selection services, sale agreements of other agreements concluded according to the principles defined in this Regulation, in particular agreements in relation to registration of an Account or placement of orders. In such case, the data are processed based on execution of an agreement with the Customer or undertaking of activities required by the Customer before conclusion of an agreement (article 6 sec. 1 letter b of GDPR),
b) fulfilment of legal obligations imposed on the Seller, in particular in scope of maintenance of proper accounting documents (article 6 sec. 1 letter c of GDPR),
c) promotion of goods and own services, as well as preparation of specification, analyses and statistics and asserting claims. In this case, processing is based on the Seller’s legitimate interest (article 6 sec. 1 letter f of GDPR).
3. Regardless of the foregoing, the Seller may process the Customer’s personal data on the basis of voluntary, specific, aware and explicit consent expressed by the Customer (article 6 sec. 1 letter a of GDPR). In such case, the scope of processing will correspond to the contents of such consent. The consent may be withdrawn any time.
4. Disclosure of personal data by the Customer is voluntary in every case, provided that some data are necessary for the Seller to execute a sale agreement concluded via the Store.
5. The Customer’s personal data may be disclosed to third parties only if the Seller is authorised or obliged to do so by the legal provisions. Recipients of such data may include in particular: persons servicing the infrastructure or IT systems, subcontractors, persons who render services related to execution or improvement of the selling process (e.g. payment intermediaries, banks, advertising agencies, couriers or carriers), as well as consultants (e.g. in respect to accounting or legal services) and auditors.
6. Personal data will not serve as grounds for automated decision making, in particular in respect to profiling performed by the Controller.
7. Personal data will not be delivered to third parties (outside the European Economic Area).
8. The Customer shall have the right to review their data, rectify or delete them, or limit their processing, and also a right to transfer data.
9. The Customer has also the right to object to further data processing by the Seller. The Customer shall be entitled to such right in particular if there are no reasons for personal data processing or if data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
10. If data processing violates legal provisions, the Customer shall be entitled to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, that is the President of the Data Protection Office.